Data Engineer [VST-011013]
Our Partner is helping their customers by making them more productive via digitalizing their business with the Pega platform. Their mission is to help the customers to achieve their goals through agile implementation of their business processes.
That means they...
- Design and build enterprise applications,
- Implement AI-based decision models,
- Automate tedious and boring work
- Do all the above with a low-code development tool
- Place of work:
Your responsibilities will include...
- Design and delivery of recommendation data driven software solutions on Pega’s platform
- Design and implementation of Pega strategy rules for recommending so-called Next Best Actions
- Design of data models and data processing pipelines
- Integrating data sources and external predictive models
- Training and fine-tuning Pega’s internal machine learning models
- Applying the technology to marketing, sales or customer service related business problems (typically recommendations)
- Gathering requirements from the business (advising on best practices) and translate them into implementation plans
- Mentoring junior software engineers
- Supporting the business development team with technical advice / feedback
You are an ideal candidate if you have...
- Proven experience and results in delivering data-driven software solutions
- Strong hands-on technical competence, including mentoring skills
- Database, data science, system integration, application server, networking and software engineering domain skills
- Openness to learn and work with proprietary low-code technology, however competent with at least one but ideally more (open source) programming languages
- Confidence in communicating with multinational business teams in English
- The ability to travel at least 30% of the time (currently remote)
This is an opportunity where you can...
- Create economic value by delivering solutions that improve the largest companies operations
- Create social and economic value by mentoring junior colleagues
- Work at a company growing at a rate of 50%+ year over year for the past 4 years
- Learn and get acquainted with Pega’s low code technology
- Continuously keep up to date with the updates to the technology and the industry.