Cloud Specialist [KHY-010111]
Our Client is a company with 35,000 employees in 40 countries on all continents, combining local expertise, worldwide reach and unmatched capabilities in R&D.
More than a century of experience in renewable energy, technology and innovation, the company is committed to strengthening the viability of its customers and communities, shaping a sustainable future through innovative aluminium solutions.
A significant segment of the company is Global Business Service, which offers complex global IT and financial services to the company's business lines as an internal service partner. The organization currently operates with five centers worldwide.
- Place of work:
- Cloud Technology specialist, working as part of the Global Business Services (GBS) Cloud Team. Ensure cloud adoption, automated operations and development of the company cloud platforms and solutions, with high degree of automated mindset and operations (DevOps)
- Technical responsible for the architecture, design and implementation of IaaS and PaaS cloud platforms. This includes Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Working closely with service providers to ensure stable and automated operations. Drive continuous improvement across cloud platforms.
- Support cloud projects and initiatives within the business, ensuring business value by utilizing cloud technologies (cloud adoption).
- Securing high degree of automation and self-service for all cloud platforms.
- At least 3 years of technical working experience,
- At least 3 years of working experience with IT Cloud technology (Mandatory),
- At least 3-year technical bachelor’s University degree (Preferred),
- Preferably 5-year Master of Science University degree Preferably certified within Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon Web Services,
- Motivated, forward leaning and natural urge to “do things better”,
- Work independent, driving cloud adoption and cloud platforms forward,
- Ability to work in a true global team setup and to cooperate with internal and external stakeholders Technical experience with cloud computing architecture and implementation,
- Experience with scripting and automation (DevOps) (Mandatory),
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon Web Services (Mandatory)
- Customer oriented people skills and experience in delivering technical IT services,
- Experience with practical ITSM/ITIL tools and processes,
- English knowledge.
- Benefits and 13th month salary
- Christmas benefit
- Premium (maximum 7% of the yearly salary)
- Private Health Care Insurance
- Company pension scheme membership
- Pool car (required for travel),
- Work from home to protect your health,
- Multinational work environment with a solid background,
- In-career or out-of-position career development,
- Attractive salary, performance-related financial and moral recognition,
- Positive atmosphere, high quality, supportive work environment.
If you have any question, please send me a message: