SENIOR IT BUSINESS & PROJECT MANAGER (SAP) [IAG-011223]
The company’s innovation offers sustainable solutions, high-tech farming and equipment for farmers who feed the world. Their mission is to meet the world’s ever-changing food and fuel needs: hybrids, telemetry-based tracking systems, flexible technologies that respond to regional agricultural disparities. The synergistic use of these tools will allow us to move to a new paradigm of sustainable precision agriculture. The professional farm machinery is key to boosting agricultural productivity and reducing post-harvest waste. The future is happening now. And our partner is at the forefront of it. The collection of brands are powerful and unique like Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson or Valtra.
A significant segment of the company is Information Technology Service Center, which offers complex global IT & Business services to the company's business lines as an internal service partner. IT team leverages and develops innovative technologies to help drive revenue growth while also ensuring optimal operational efficiency in manufacturing locations and peak productivity of office personnel around the world.
Now we offers for every SENIOR IT PROJECT MANAGER to switch teams and gain new experiences.
This approach helps ourselves and our products to grow. Because, besides new experiences, we can inject the highest motivation and passion into our work – this is our biggest strength and our key to success.
Project focus will be IN THE EUROPE, but may be required to ASSIST IN GLOBAL PROJECTS as well.
We are happy to offer you the opportunity to join our prestigious partner and take advantage of the highest salaries and benefits on the market and the opportunity to work on innovative and challenging projects.
So you will benefit from an unrivaled career development program and a work environment described by many as pragmatic and entrepreneurial.
We currently have an interesting opportunity:
SENIOR IT BUSINESS & PROJECT MANAGER (SAP)
- Place of work:
- Serves as Project Manager covering the entire lifecycle: integration, training, data migration, go-live, support and closeout,
- Monitors progress, identifies dependencies on other projects, manages risks and issues closely through systematic review of analytics produced by PMO combined with experience base,
- Works with managers to ensure proper staffing, utilization, and performance of the team is tracked throughout lifecycle of project,
- Provides day-to-day analytics and reporting,
- Prepares communication for the initiative through structured communication and leadership,
- Establishes work and resource plans for each phase of a project in conjuction with Business and IT Delivery Managers,
- Provides sessions with project staff and customer to discuss tasks as assignment of duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority,
- Prepares the documents within scope of the projekt activity e.g. proposals and statements),
- Follow established governance processes and standards: individual and team compliance, IT and Security.
- Bsc. Degree is required,
- Minimum 10 years SAP project management experience General understanding of the following SAP modules APO EWM, PP, QM, MM, SD and FI/CO,
- Strong experience on global SAP template rollouts and methodologies,
- Expert knowledge in opportunity and business case development, business process re-engineering in a large scale enterprise with complex organizational and IT structures,
- Experience with working with the ASAP,
- Financial analysis skills (e.g. due diligence, CER process, business case development, KPI definition) existence of excellent communication skills,
- Fluency in English.
- Master degree,
- Prince 2 or PMP certification,
- BPMN methodology expertise,
- Other large system deployment is a plus.
- Work from home to protect your health,
- Work tools (phone, lap-top) and full technical support,
- Multinational work environment with a solid background,
- In-career or out-of-position career development,
- Attractive salary, performance-related financial and moral recognition,
- Positive atmosphere, high quality, supportive work environment.