Supply quality engineer [TX-011220]
Our client is a manufacturer company. We are looking for a Supply quality engineer.
- Place of work:
- Support Strategic Buyer to define technical quality requirement profile for supplier / supply base,
- execute supplier product and process verification within specified sourcing projects and as part of supplier qualification maintenance,
- coordinate Incoming Inspection, control plans and engineering change request activities,
- perform supplier quality audits and give input to the supplier approval process when supplier qualification is performed at local level,
- contribute to the consolidation and monitoring of the yearly audit program,
- actively evaluate supplier quality performance and take action to increase supplier quality,
- give input to strategic buyer and participate in the supplier (re)evaluation process,
- lead management and resolution of supplier quality alerts and RCA with suppliers,
- lead management and resolution of quality issues and RCA with suppliers,
- bring quality expertise to NPD and VAVE projects as key member of the project team,
- attend and contribute to monthly Supplier Quality Council meeting,
- maintain relationship and exchange with Regional Supplier Quality Managers and Category Managers; contribute to key projects as requested,
- participate in setting up overall local strategies within assigned commodity.
- University degree in Engineering or equivalent,
- good knowledge in manufacturing techniques and processes for assigned commodity or assigned portfolio of parts/components,
- good knowledge of, and at least 3 years’ experience of engineering industry,
- fluent English,
- capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously,
- capable of working in a team environment involving multiple cultures,
- ability to travel as required by the position.
- Competitive salary,
- health pocket.