Tendering engineer [TS-011126]
Our client is an electrical company. We are looking for Tendering Engineer
- Place of work:
- To provide the customer with an acknowledgment within 2-3 calendar days and an offer aligned with the plant commitment time.
- Interpret customer specifications to ensure the correct requirements are delivered.
- Identify and collect risks and opportunities in Bid phase. Draw up actions to mitigate possible risks and increase margin.
- Ensure all Terms and Conditions are as per standard.
- Prepare hand over documents & attend handover meeting as a representative from the tendering team.
- Undertake encourage self-development, either through Schneider University, e-learning or external training.
- Electrical engineer degree
- Good command of English
- Knowledge of MS Office, SAP knowledge an advantage
- Knowledge of risk estimation
- High level of communication and negotiation skills
- Proactive problem resolution skills and result-oriented
- International career opportunities
- Competitive compensation package
- Life and accident insurance
- Free language courses (English, German, French)
- Flexible worktime options
- Commuting solutions & travel contribution