Content Specialist, Information Security [NH-011106]
Our Partner is the world leader in aluminium solutions. Its Shared Services is an internal service provider delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to its locations globally.
- Place of work:
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated person with experience and skills in content management and internal digital channel maintenance. This team delivers services to manage information security incidents and risks, follow internal and external regulations, support and execute internal projects and keep regular communication to employees. Team members are in Norway, Hungary and India who collaborate with external providers and other internal departments to deliver the service.
- Dedicates focus on Information Security within our global organization,
- maintains the global intranet platform with Information Security related content from scratch (incl. text and graphic materials),
- creates articles to internal platforms such as intranet and newsletter on Information Security topics,
- handles awareness type of communication activities from planning to implementation, such as the awareness training material.
- Bachelor degree in communication, marketing or equivalent,
- minimum 4 years of working experience from working in communication and/or marketing,
- experience from working at either communication agency side and in an international environment is a benefit,
- experience creating content for various internal communication channels, such as intranet page, management presentation, internal newsletter,
- editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it,
- experience at communications agency and in information technology/security sector is an advantage,
- project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery,
- fluent in English with proficiency in writing and verbal communication is a must
- knowledge of any editorial software such as InDesign, Photoshop is an advantage.