Project manager [MS-040829]
Our client is an electrical company. We are looking for Project Manager
- Place of work:
- Manage and Execute Engineering To Order Customer Projects from project transfer from Tendering up to project close-out focusing on Gross margin, Customer Satisfaction, Risk Management.
- Review technical specification and take decisions on technical comments raised by the customer.
- Monitor and control projects progress to ensure the on-time delivery of the projects.
- Manage Project Risks & Opportunities by assessing, identifying, mitigating and controlling any potential situations that could impact (negatively or positively) the performance of the project.
- Monitor and control project margin deviation during the Project execution phase.
- Manage Variation Order & Claim process for both Customer and main suppliers.
- Maintain a positive relationship with the customer and communicate regularly
- Engineering degree
- Good command of English
- Knowledge of MS Office, SAP knowledge an advantage
- Knowledge of risk estimation
- High level of communication and negotiation skills
- Professional challenges and development opportunities
- International career opportunities
- Competitive compensation package
- Life and accident insurance
- Free language courses (English, German, French)
- Flexible worktime options
- Commuting solutions & travel contribution