Technical Specialist Webapps [ZH-030314]
The role is responsible for the technical support of the company’s web applications. The major purpose of the role is to serve business directly in Business Applications field:
- Place of work:
- By providing appropriate solutions upon Business Area requirements which are aligned with Corporate’s IT strategy,
- by supporting functional specialists / business key users to implement (and supporting) the appropriate solutions,
- by being an intermediate/mediative partner between business’ end users and
- internal GBS teams,
- 3rd party vendors.
- 3-5 years of experience in a comparable role within IT or Business,
- functional or technical related work experience with same/similar Business Applications,
- IT /Business Degree or Equivalent,
- Prince II Foundation is preferred,
- understanding of technical environment of the business application(s) concerned,
- fluency in English (verbal and written),
- knowledge of basic project management procedures within IT,
- knowledge of basic change management procedures within IT.
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus),
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization.