Electronic Embedded HW/SW Development Engineer [TX-011003]
Our client is a manufacturer company. We are looking for Electronic Embedded HW/SW Development Engineer
- Place of work:
- Participates in design, development, debug and test of embedded hardware devices (potentially co-engineered with vendors/suppliers), like Variable Frequency Drives or Custom PLC Controllers.
- Participates in design, development, debug and test of embedded firmware for Variable Frequency Drives or -Custom PLC Controllers, by using current programming languages (Assembly, C, C++, Visual Basic, etc.).
- Collaborate with Product engineering in defining special product requirements and design features (participate in project teams)
- Supports Application and After Sales Engineers in identifying potential application issues and in defining relevant solutions.
- Develops product documentation for standard products, for special customer requests and manage specific customer project files.
- Participates in team activities related to product development, performances improvement, cost reduction and quality improvement.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
- At least two years of experience in hardware and firmware development in the electrical/electronic field.
- Experience in variable frequency drives development or motor control software development would constitute a plus.
- Experience with C and/or Assembler programming languages is required.
- Knowledge of LabVIEW language and experience with electronic simulation software would constitute a plus.
- Experience with signal processing and communication protocols are required.
- 2-3 Years with BS in designated Engineering or related field.
- Bachelor Degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering or equivalent curricula.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Solid in utilizing the Microsoft Office suite of tools.
- Competitive salary
- Travelling supporting
- 2 days home office possible