BUYER (Material Flow Analyst) [TS-031010]
Our client is an electrical company. We are looking for BUYER (Material Flow Analyst)
- Place of work:
- Define and update the parameters of supply and stock management including ramp-up & ramp-down to achieve the target service level while reducing unhealthy stock and express cost / SIOP ( Master Production Schedule )
- Ensure the quality and consistency of key data: Lead Time, Quantity, Stocking policy.
- Manage the continuous needs/resources balance ) for raw material, components, sub-assemblies and finished products
- Manage the replenishment backlog (creation and rescheduling of the manufacturing and purchase orders)
- Measure the ISSR and External Supplier Service Rate and drive action plans
- Manage the back order portfolio, the shortage and to take actions to insure the availability of product
- Define and manage the level of the parameters of supply and stock management of RM/Components according to the MPS to supply customer requirement while reducing the unhealthy stock.
- Monitor the WIP and provide solution to reduce
- At least 2-3 years in procurements
- English knowledge
- SAP background
competitive salary, premium, cafeteria, petrol