Maintenance engineer [TH-010530]
Our client is an automotive company. We are looking for Maintenance Engineer
- Place of work:
- Supporting the operation of manufacturing equipment’s, validation and documentation process
- Tracking of key maintenance parameters (i.e. machine downtimes, machine availability, OEE, MTBF, MTTR, etc…)
- Defining TOP problems and taking action for that (Top 5 machine downtimes of the area)
- Analyzing bottlenecks of the production lines and take action for that.
- Reducing downtimes/ Improve up time of the area
- Initiating and conduct maintenance cost reduction and improvement activities
- Participating in new automated machine design and implementation work
- Working together with Manufacturing Engineer team
- Coordinating the maintenance group of the area
- Establishing maintenance goals
- Motivating and taking priority to maintenance group respect area objectives (i.e. Scrap, Labour Efficiency, Productivity, etc…)
- Coordinating and following up the TPM tasks and database, and following the weekly/monthly TPM% results
- Technical degree (electrical or mechanical)
- Good oral/ written English skill
- At least 2 years of practical experience in respect of machining.
- Reliable knowledge of structure and function of machines.
- Capability in taking part in team-work activities.
- Good skill in MS Office and CAD environment (Excel, Access, Autocad, Inventor, Pro-E)
Competitive salary, bonus, cafeteria, travel allowance