Specialist, Incident management [TH-010314]
GBS (Global Business Services) IT strategical decision is to implement and maintain merged global ITIL processes (problem management, incident management, request fulfilment and change management) across the global organization. The suc-cessfully implemented, integrated and mature ITIL processes gives the foundation of meeting business require-ments and provide excellent end user experience. The integration of all current processes and ensuring a con-tinuous process improvement is the scope of process owner role within ITIL framework.
- Place of work:
- Planning and managing support for incident management tools and processes,
- coordinating interfaces between incident management and other service management processes,
- driving the efficiency and effectiveness of the incident management process,
- producing management information,
- managing the work of incident support staff (first- and second-line),
- monitoring the effectiveness of incident management and making recommendations for improvement,
- developing and maintaining the incident management Systems,
- managing major incidents when necessary,
- developing and maintaining the incident management process and procedures,
- regularly review surveys and meet with users to review satisfaction with process effectiveness.
- Min. 4 years on the field,
- college degree in a relevant field,
- ITIL V3 completed trainings,
- fluency in English (verbal and written).
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus),
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization.