Software Engineer - iOS [TBV-011116]
We are seeking for our partner company a highly motivated Software Engineer-iOS to join the team of skilled professionals.
Be part of small, nimble iOS development team that works on distinct projects on a growing suite of best of breed app portfolio. The ideal candidate has deep knowledge of Swift and/or Objective C, experience developing, releasing, and maintaining native iOS applications, as well as experience on collaborating on large software projects. You are independent and inventive, you communicate and collaborate effectively, and have a hunger to learn, share knowledge, and thrive in a demanding and energizing environment.
- Place of work:
- Write lean, performant, highly maintainable and scalable software,
- develop, participate and code new features for native iOS applications,
- take feature requests and technical requirements and translate them into working software using elegant code solutions,
- participate in and/or take ownership over the internal software architecture and feature development, from requirements gathering, to design and implementation, to production deployment,
- collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features,
- identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs,
- help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Meticulous coding skills with Swift, ObjectiveC,
- deep knowledge of the iOS platform, components, and build platform,
- strong software fundamentals with OOP, architectural and software design patterns,
- proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git,
- familiarity with continuous integration,
- good understanding of the creation and consumption of RESTful Web Services,
- up-to-date and capable of keeping the pace with the latest trends and technologies in native mobile app development,
- experience with React Native and/or other web technologies (JS, HTML and CSS),
- aptitude for benchmarking and optimization,
- love for new technologies and innovation,
- motivated self-starter with a high attention to detail and critical thinking skills,
- strong focus on troubleshooting and issue resolution,
- exceptional communication skills with both technical and non-technical staff,
- understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines,
- experience with third-party libraries and APIs,
- hands on, persistent, creative, and humble.
- work in a dynamic, collaborative, equal opportunity, non-hierarchal and ego-free culture where talent is valued
- commit to continuous improvement,
- value diversity and reward initiative,
- home office.