Currently we are looking for an experienced Recruiter who will be responsible for recruitment activities in the fields of Finance, IT and HR globally.
- Place of work:
Managing end-to-end recruitment processes:
- Preparing job advertisements,
- searching, contacting and pre-screening candidates,
- organizing and conducting interviews,
- keeping contact with candidates, hiring managers and external partners (Hungary, Europe, Americas),
- define innovative ways for sourcing “hard to find” candidates,
- build a potential pipeline of candidates,
- support employer branding and recruitment-related project activities.
- University or college degree,
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar role (Recruiter, Researcher),
- is familiar with candidate databases, applicant tracking Systems,
- is an expert of different candidate sourcing channels,
- is talented in candidate care and interaction and comfortable with talking to candidates and hiring managers,
- excellent communication skills and highly people oriented, teamplayer,
- proactively takes charge of creating solutions,
- dynamic and able to keep up with business demands whilst maintaining a positive solution-oriented mindset,
- strongly organised with ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus),
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization.