Accounts Payable Senior Accountant-English [NH-040620]
Our Partner is the world leader in aluminium solutions. Its Shared Services is an internal service provider delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to its locations globally. We are looking for an Accounts Payable - Senior Accountant for their organization.
- Place of work:
- Problem solving providing appropriate short and long term solution, based on root cause analysis,
- gather issues, complaints to identify and address process improvement needs/gaps,
- support continuous improvement and process reengineering initiatives that result in quantitative and qualitative im-provements,
- support SAP roll-outs including: data mapping, data migration, reconciliation, testing, knowledge transfer, solve post-go-live issues,
- help month-end closing activities,
- ensure adequate preventive controls are in place and are performed with due care,
- support external and internal audits,
- train new/junior team members.
- Chartered accountant certificate or BSc / MSc Degree,
- 5+ years of experience in an Accountant role in multinational or Shared Services environment,
- in depth understanding of finance processes at Accounts Payable,
- experience in process improvement initiatives and/or transition projects,
- good command of English,
- ERP system knowledge (SAP and/or Oracle) is very much preferred,
- confident user of MS Office tools,
- accurate, reliable personality,
- ability to work in a proactive and independent way,
- good communication and client oriented problem-solving skills,
- flexible, open to change.