Accounts Payable Accountant (English speaking) [NH-030620]
Our Partner is the world leader in aluminium solutions. Its Shared Services is an internal service provider delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to its locations globally. We are looking for an Accounts Payable Accountant (English speaking) for their organization.
- Place of work:
- Processing, checking and booking correction of supplier invoices for various company locations,
- communication with Sapa locations and suppliers globally,
- follow-up of pending items,
- month-end closing activities,
- booking accruals, write-offs,
- run standard and ad hoc reports.
- Secondary school certificate is a must, BSc / MSc degree in finance & accounting or in business administration is an advantage,
- good command of English,
- confident use of MS Office tools,
- accurate, independent and reliable personality,
- strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Oracle, SAP or MS Dynamics AX background,
- other foreign languages: Italian, Polish, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, French,
- accounts payable experience.