Functional Specialist, O365 & Sharepoint [NH-011115]
Our Partner is the world leader in aluminium solutions. Its Shared Services is an internal service provider delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to its locations globally. We are looking for a Functional Specialist, O365 & Sharepoint for their organization.
- Place of work:
- Act as an intermediate between the users and developers,
- participate in (or lead) implementation or change request projects,
- translate functional questions to solutions or designs for new & changed functionalities,
- testing and implementation of new & changed functionalities,
- key-user training & support,
- build new solutions with SharePoint Online,
- develop new functionality on our existing SharePoint solutions,
- administration and maintenance of SharePoint Online by using PowerShell,
- interact independently and effectively with clients,
- assess functional requirements: design, review and development of components,
- investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
- Proficient in SharePoint Online development,
- 3 years’ experience in SharePoint Administration and Architecture Design, Configuration and Implementation with SharePoint,
- proficient in SharePoint Designer and proven ability to configure and enhance web parts and workflows,
- experience in PowerShell scripting with good understanding of SharePoint object model,
- well understanding of other Office365 components and how they connect to SharePoint,
- bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area is preferred.