Senior Accountant [NH-011008]
Our Partner designs and manufactures adaptable workspaces including raised floors, moveable walls, office furniture and seating. Their members live across the globe, conducting business in over 30 languages.
- Place of work:
Currently we are looking for a Senior Accountant, who will be responsible for the complete accounting of the company.
- Coordinate AP, AR, Bank, FA and GL accounting,
- preparing tax returns,
- monthly/quarterly/yearly reporting,
- accounting both in local and USGAAP,
- prepare Annual Financial Report,
- keep contact with banks, the auditors, Tax authority,
- manage internal/ external audits,
- Hungarian Statistics,
- responsible for working closely with the team to bring the department forward, accounting function, new procedures, systems, training etc.,
- having SAP Finance knowledge,
- enjoy working in a multinational team environment with many different cultures and a great sense of fun.
- Ability to work as an independent professional,
- university or college degree in finance/accounting,
- registered (live) chartered accountant qualification,
- 4-5 years experience in accounting and/or in an international environment,
- strong and up-to-date knowledge of Hungarian accounting rules and taxation rules,
- active, good written and spoken English is a must,
- good communication skills,
- profound excel skills,
- excellent analytical skills and attention to detail and accuracy,
- ability to deal with problems,
- SAP Finance knowledge preferred,
- must be able to work under minimal supervision, but with maximum efficiency,
- ability to meet deadlines.