Accounts Payable Accountant [NH-010907]
Its Shared Services is an internal service provider delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to its locations globally. We are looking for an Accounts Payable Accountants for their organization.
- Place of work:
- Run and manage daily payment batch,
- problem resolution related to payment batches, vendor invoices,
- handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions,
- communicate with suppliers and business representatives,
- run standard and ad hoc reports,
- take part in system implementations (ERP, bank management tool, etc).
- Secondary school certificate is a must, BSc / MSc degree in finance & accounting or in business administration is an advantage,
- good command of English and one of the following other foreign languages: Italian, Polish, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, French,
- confident use of MS Office tools,
- accurate, independent and reliable personality,
- strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Opportunity to join a people focused rapidly growing multinational organization,
- commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement,
- excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus).
- We are also waiting for entrants and experienced applicants.
- Friday is home office.