SAP Developer [NH-010202]
Our Partner designs and manufactures adaptable workspaces including raised floors, moveable walls, office furniture and seating. Their members live across the globe, conducting business in over 30 languages.
- Place of work:
Contribute to the development, installation, maintenance, and modification of advanced SAP application programs, business application programs, or integrated programs for special projects which meet user/customer requirements for high-performance computing, taking on several components of the project or complex component of the project. Maintains broad knowledge of state-of-the-art technology, software, and/or systems relative to high-performance computing. Works beyond routine nature of tasks, utilizing specialist knowledge and technology, troubleshooting basic problems and recommending appropriate action.
- Participates in development, implementation, installation, and testing and maintenance of high performance, enterprise quality, software applications and integrations in support of business and user needs.
- Participates in analysis of user project proposals; identifies potential problem areas and recommends optimum approaches for project path, utilizing specific area of scientific/technical expertise to generate functional and technical designs for problems solutions.
- Participates in development of training materials, assists with conducting training and workshops.
- Provides support for and participates in project-related activities in variety of business areas to help project achieve successful outcome within budget and on-time.
- Provides on-call support and problem resolution for computer applications in multi-user computer and communications environments to minimize interruption of service to company’s global operations.
- Travels between corporate offices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or equivalent OR 4+ years experience designing, developing and maintaining software
- 3+ years SAP development experience in one or more of following: ABAP, SCM, SRM, PLM, PI
- Knowledge of computer/computational science, data analysis, and programming technologies, concepts and techniques.
- Ability to specify and develop computer programs using range of programming languages.
- Ability to develop, implement, install, test, and troubleshoot complex applications software.
- Ability to record, track, correspond, and document resolution of user problems by means of problem reporting database software.
- Ability to develop technical documentation for training, software/hardware use, user procedures, and as-required project deliverables.
- Ability to evaluate and interpret end user information requirements and develop appropriate systems and/or applications solutions.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts, both verbally and in writing.
- Fluency of English is a must (both in written and verbal).
The workplace is a familiar office in Buda or full home office.