Test Analyst (Automation) [NBV-021029]
We are seeking for our partner company a highly motivated Test Analyst to join the team of skilled professionals.
- Place of work:
- Participate in setting up the automation strategy,
- follow the automation software testing best practices,
- write well-structured code,
- share knowledge and experience with the team,
- be the go-to expert in your field,
- design, implement and document testing frameworks,
- ensure scenarios accurately capture business logic and tests cover the relevant aspects of our services and applications,
- create robust comprehensive automated test cases,
- transition manual QA tests into automated regression tests,
- evaluate the outcome of the testing - analyse the results and present findings to decision-makers,
- analyse new developments that need to be incorporated into the automation scope,
- ensure functional and non-functional requirements are clear, accurate and testable,
- perform exploratory testing to find defects in the products and gaps in test coverage,
- plan and estimate testing efforts in line with the development life cycle,
- create defect reports that allow developers to understand and recreate a problem as simply and quickly as possible,
- support change management/release management activities with detailed information regarding dependencies or risks identified during testing.
- Ability to create test automation frameworks from scratch,
- experience in web services/Restful APIs,
- knowledge of an Object-Oriented Language such as Java, Python, e.t.c.,
- good understanding of CI/CD pipelines,
- some working knowledge of database concepts and ability to write basic SQL queries,
- good command of English.
- The current stack includes - but is not limited only to: Java, Spring-Boot, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Maven, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Gitlab, AWS, Oracle, ElasticSearch, ElastiCache – the μService ecosystem is adopting different technologies for specific problems – it is encouraged to choose the right tool for the job.
- Experience in the technologies used,
- ability to demonstrate experience in a technology that we do not list here, but you know it solves a sub-set of problems very well,
- experience in service-oriented architecture,
- worked in an Agile environment,
- knowledge/interest in payment platforms,
- able to communicate with the use of GIPHY’s.
- Dynamic, collaborative, equal opportunity, non-hierarchical and ego free culture,
- continuous improvement,
- competitive salary package, including private health insurance and fringe benefits (cafeteria),
- flexible working hours and remote work,
- personal development throughout courses and conferences,
- unlimited access to Udemy and Linux Academy courses,
- travel to and work with teams in the headquarters.