Accounting & Tax Manager [KSP-020715]
Our Partner is the world leader in aluminium solutions. Its Shared Services is an internal service provider delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to its locations globally.
- Place of work:
- Perform and supervise the accounting activities assuring IFRS and HAS regulatory compliance,
- perform month-end closing tasks and reconciliations,
- prepare Hungarian tax reports incl. calculations, tax returns, tax bookings, tax payments, reconciliations, self-revisions,
- prepare statutory statistical reports,
- provide professional guidance to other accountants when needed,
- support continuous improvement activities,
- manage statutory and IFRS audits.
- Min 5 years of experience in chief accountant or similar role (preferably in international corporate or in manufacturing environment),
- work experience at BIG4 companies is advantage,
- BSc / MSc degree in Finance & Accounting/Economics,
- Hungarian chartered accountant registration,
- IFRS certification,
- fluent English,
- working experience with SAP,
- advanced level of Excel,
- excellent analytical and reporting skills,
- team player,
- flexible attitude to work.
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus),
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization.