Data Migration S/4 Specialist [KSP-010716]
Our Partner is the world leader in aluminium solutions. Its Shared Services is an internal service provider delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to its locations globally.
- Place of work:
- Document the ERP Data entity model,
- preserve the integrity of the Data Migration for the global template,
- execute Data Migration Test cycles in accordance with the agreed ERP testing and DM strategies,
- execute Data Migration test scripts in accordance with the agreed ERP test cycles,
- coordinate the formal capture, analysis and remedial action of data related faults found as part of the testing cycles,
- coordinate site data cleansing activity,
- execute Extract, Translate and Load (ETL) processes and protocols e.g. data repositories, extract histories, error trapping conventions, error resolution processes and sign-off criteria,
- operate the agreed ETL toolset and processes,
- update test rig to capture test scripts, sequencing, faults, patches and remedial actions as a result of data related faults,
- liaise with the configuration manager to preserve the integrity of the Data and supporting materials.
- College or University (IT /Business Degree or Equivalent),
- 4+ years of performing Data Migration and Integration activity within large scale complex SAP programmes or projects,
- full lifecycle SAP experience in an SAP manufacturing environment with specific understanding of manufacturing, supply chain, shop floor, commercial and finance processes and operations,
- Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP) or equivalent,
- minimum 2-3 years of experience on international projects within data migration team,
- experience with end to end migration process flow – strategy, acquisition, transformation, load, reconciliation,
- technical expertise in: Data Models, Database Design Oracle SQL or MS SQL, Access queries & report writing (Strong experience with Microsoft Excel (e.g. advanced formulas),
- experience with data migration cockpit, LSMW, batch input, BAPI, Function Module,
- experience with SAP modules FI, CO, MM, SD, PP, QM,
- experience with ABAP is advantage,
- strong spoken and written English,
- good interpersonal skills,
- experience with international teams is advantage.
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus),
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization.