Identity and Access Management Infrastructure Specialist [KH-040314]
Our Partner is the world leader in aluminium solutions. Its Shared Services is an internal service provider delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to its locations globally.
- Place of work:
- Maintain and develop Identity- and Access Management (IAM) infrastructure operations,
- analyse and resolve complex authentication, integration, and automation issues,
- ensure stable global operations of the Hydro enterprise domain with a high degree of automation (DevOps),
- ensure documented and stable operations and maintenance of the office domain infrastructure,
- provide advisory and consultation to system development projects on IAM requirements/controls,
- provide technical expertise to Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) and Azure AD stakeholders (GBS Customers, Service Providers etc),
- Contribute in developing the services with a technical and automated mindset and approach (DevOps).
- At least 3 years of technical working experience with Microsoft Infrastructure operations (Mandatory),
- Windows Server 2012/2016/2019 certification is an advantage,
- ability to work independently on initiatives with little oversight,
- willing to learn,
- ability to work in a global team setup and to cooperate with internal and external stakeholders,
- experience with scripting and automation (DevOps),
- experience with Microsoft Azure as identity provider (Azure AD) and synchronization of user catalogues (Mandatory),
- experience with Windows Server 20XX and Active Directory Domain Services (Mandatory),
- fluency in English.
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus),
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization.