Senior IT Operations Analyst [KH-010516]
Our Partner is the world leader in aluminium solutions. Its Shared Services is an internal service provider delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to its locations globally.
- Place of work:
- Management of services provided by 3rd parties in the area MS Server infrastructure,
- provide advanced level IT support in specific cases with high visibility and major impact,
- drive automation/scripting of tasks within the operations area,
- represent IT Operations in different projects,
- understand business needs at server level and liaise with 3rd parties to address them.
- 3-5 years in IT technical position working in a server management environment,
- BSc degree in a relevant field,
- ITIL v2-v3 foundation is an advantage,
- Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft technologies, Scripting, Cloud technologies, High level networking knowledge,
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus),
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization.