CloudOps Engineer [KBV-011030]
You are able to integrate into a team where its individuals are looking for challenges on a
daily basis, thus pushing them to be top of the notch professionals. You are passionate
about Cloud Engineering and self-motivated, as well as able to drive yourself out of your
comfort zone on a daily basis, trying to improve your skills and knowledge.
- Place of work:
- Participate in setting up the operation’s strategy,
- share knowledge and experience with the team,
- be the go-to expert in your field,
- know and follow best practices proficient with all aspects of managing software, containers, and clouds,
- build systems and tools to keep the payments stack running smoothly, reliably, and efficiently,
- maintain and improve the scalability and resilience of our systems, driving adoption of best practices, and automating every process along the way,
- ensure issues are resolved rapidly and with minimum disruption,
- continuous assessment of evolving security threats - providing solutions for mitigating the associations risks,
- build from the ground up reliable infrastructure services in AWS to deliver highly available and scalable services,
- keep the pace with the latest trends, practices, and developments.
- general understanding of networking,
- knowledge about Cloud Computing concepts is useful: AWS, such as VPC, EKS, EC2, RDS, S3, Route53, ElastiCache, ElasticSearch,
- understanding of microservice architecture,
- hands-on experience with automating CI/CD pipelines,
- solid understanding of software engineering fundamentals,
- good command of English.
- The current stack includes - but is not limited to: Java, Spring-Boot, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Maven, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Gitlab, AWS, Oracle, ElasticSearch, ElastiCache – the μService ecosystem is adopting different technologies for specific problems – you are encouraged to choose the right tool for the job.
- Experience in the technologies being used,
- ability to demonstrate experience in a technology that are not listed here, but you know it solves a sub-set of problems very well,
- web security and compliance experience (e.g., Firewalls, IDS/IPS systems, DOS prevention and PCI, etc.),
- understanding of secure-cloud configuration, cloud-security technologies (VPC, Security Groups, etc.) and cloud-permission systems (IAM),
- experience in an Agile environment,
- able to communicate with the use of GIPHY’s.
- Dynamic, collaborative, equal opportunity, non-hierarchical and ego free culture,
- continuous improvement,
- competitive salary package, including private health insurance and fringe benefits(cafeteria),
- flexible working hours and remote work,
- personal development throughout courses and conferences,
- unlimited access to Udemy and Linux Academy courses,
- travel to and work with teams in the headquarters.
- What if you are not an expert in all the qualifications listed on the job description?
Our partner company hires smart people who can dive deep. They are more interested in the areas that you do know instead of those you haven’t been exposed to yet.