CloudOps Engineer [KBV-011030]
The Employee is employed as a CloudOps Engineer in the core software development team
of the Company. The CloudOps Engineer is one of the key persons impacting the engineering
culture of the organization by building automated platform agnostic delivery pipelines and
applying infrastructure as code principle. He is able to integrate into a team where its
individuals are looking for challenges on a daily basis, thus pushing them to be top of the notch
professionals. He is passionate about Cloud Engineering and self-motivated, as well as able
to drive himself out of his comfort zone on a daily basis, trying to improve his skills and
knowledge. He easily identifies the value and long-term benefits of the high standards
established and he is able to cope with them.
- Place of work:
- Participate in setting up the operation’s strategy,
- share knowledge and experience with the team,
- be the go-to expert in your field,
- know and follow best practices proficient with all aspects of managing software, containers, and clouds,
- build systems and tools to keep the payments stack running smoothly, reliably, and efficiently,
- maintain and improve the scalability and resilience of our systems, driving adoption of best practices, and automating every process along the way,
- ensure issues are resolved rapidly and with minimum disruption,
- continuous assessment of evolving security threats - providing solutions for mitigating the associations risks,
- build from the ground up reliable infrastructure services in AWS to deliver highly available and scalable services,
- keep the pace with the latest trends, practices, and developments.
- general understanding of networking,
- knowledge about Cloud Computing concepts is useful: AWS, such as VPC, EKS, EC2, RDS, S3, Route53, ElastiCache, ElasticSearch,
- understanding of microservice architecture,
- hands-on experience with automating CI/CD pipelines,
- solid understanding of software engineering fundamentals,
- good command of English.
- The current stack includes - but is not limited to: Java, Spring-Boot, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Maven, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Gitlab, AWS, Oracle, ElasticSearch, ElastiCache – the μService ecosystem is adopting different technologies for specific problems – you are encouraged to choose the right tool for the job.
- Experience in the technologies being used,
- Bash script, Infrastructure as Code experience (CloudFormation, Terraform)
- ability to demonstrate experience in a technology that are not listed here, but you know it solves a sub-set of problems very well,
- web security and compliance experience (e.g., Firewalls, IDS/IPS systems, DOS prevention and PCI, etc.),
- understanding of secure-cloud configuration, cloud-security technologies (VPC, Security Groups, etc.) and cloud-permission systems (IAM),
- experience in an Agile environment,
- able to communicate with the use of GIPHY’s.
- Dynamic, collaborative, equal opportunity, non-hierarchical and ego free culture,
- continuous improvement,
- competitive salary package, including private health insurance and fringe benefits(cafeteria),
- flexible working hours and remote work,
- personal development throughout courses and conferences,
- unlimited access to Udemy and Linux Academy courses,
- travel to and work with teams in the headquarters.
- What if you are not an expert in all the qualifications listed on the job description?
Our partner company hires smart people who can dive deep. They are more interested in the areas that you do know instead of those you haven’t been exposed to yet.