QA Senior Manager-IT Digital Product development [KAV-011107]
Our parner is one of the world's biggest cosmetic company on the market. We are looking for a Core Capabilities Quality Assurance Senior Manager for their organization.
Key challenge of this role is to oversee quality assurance in multi-product, cross-disciplinary agile delivery processes, and to maximize team efficiency with best of breed tools and methodologies.
- Place of work:
- Emerging quality assurance into a discipline spanning across the full product development cycle, enlarging the area of practice from testing to a conscious, integral, end-to-end quality assurance of delivery processes. This will include a much earlier involvement in delivery processes, already starting from requirement definition and monitoring quality through different steps of delivery.
- Reviewing and improving quality assurance methodologies to introduce the adequate quality toll gates, allowing earlier identification of improvement needs across disciplines.
- Identifying best practices, tools and approaches to raise efficiency of quality assurance discipline.
- Putting continuous improvement in the center of all delivery activities, building and nurturing an end-to-end lean mindset in deliveries.
- Implementing and operating a highly efficient resource/service deployment strategy adapting to the demand coming from various product teams.
- Ensuring high quality delivery of product increments for multiple digital products, including functional, integration and regression testing. This shall also include building a structured knowledge base about products of Digital Products COE to allow quick deployment of quality assurance professionals into various initiatives.
- Verifying performance implications of delivered product changes, to prematurely identify performance related risks.
- Defining, building and operating a well structured, balanced QA organization to maximize throughput, efficiency and personal development of team members.
- Identifying and implementing an adaptive, fit for purpose sourcing model for the QA service, with a capability to efficiently scale in and out, following demand. This will include working out an operational frame blending internal resources and external service providers into a single team following an integral and consistent methodology.
- Fostering strong, cooperation focused ways of work with colleagues from different product teams to reduce friction across different disciplines. This should be achieved by strengthening feedback loops to identify areas of potential improvement across disciplines, and agreeing with fellow managers on the mechanics of continuous improvement.
- 5-7 years in Quality Assurance role with leading mid-size team of QA professionals preferebly in a multinational organisation
- Bachelor deegree, Computer Engineering Degree/Economic preferred,
- strong communication and interpersonal skills,
- fluent English,
- strong verbal and written communication skills, along with problem-solving,
- self-motivated, and a problem solver,
- excellent management and team-building skills.