GENERAL LEDGER (GL) & SUPERVISOR (SSC) [IHY-011118]
The Norwegian-based manufacturing company with 35,000 employees in 40 countries on all continents, combining local expertise, worldwide reach and unmatched capabilities in R&D.
More than a century of experience in renewable energy, technology and innovation, the company is committed to strengthening the viability of its customers and communities, shaping a sustainable future through innovative aluminium solutions.
A significant segment of the company is Global Business Service, which offers complex global IT and financial services to the company's business lines as an internal service partner. The organization currently operates with five centers and more than a thousand people worldwide.
The position will be responsible for the operational management of the accuracy and high competence of the accounting services provided by the NORVEGIAN AND GERMAN TEAMS / GBSF units.
This is a great place to grow your career and find new challenges. Are you interested?
- Place of work:
Your role will involved:
- The position responsible for the operational management of the accuracy and high competence of the accounting services provided by the Norwegian and German teams and the GBSF units.
- Maintains cooperation with the locations/customers and GBS Regional Hub,
- Leading a team of 10 professionals with the following activities: accounts payable invoice processing, issue resolution, intercompany accounting, journal posting & accruals, general ledger account recinciliation, month-end closing
- Ensures efficient and smooth daily operation considering the timeliness and accuracy of the team's activities,
- Provides the required information for locations and keeps close contacts with local finance,
- Considers the strategic vision of the department in accordance with global directions, corporate standards and business requirements, supports the achievemnts of the organization's targets,
- Provides operational support and leadership for the improvement of the quality and productivity of the team's processes
- Set individual targets to team members and then measure those and feedback performance levels on individual basis,
- Agrees on location specific needs and processes but strives for standardizations
- Finds opportunities of standardizations and new process developments in cooperation with the locations,
- Participates in the development of process descriptions/SOPs manuals and integrates all the process improvement changes,
- Prepares documentation about testing/result/progress and documents conversions to fulfil internal/external ICFR audit requirements.
- Bsc. Degree in Economics and Business or Finance and Accounting,
- minimum 3+ years of experience in finance and accounting in a multinational environment (SSC),
- minimum 3 years of team leader experience in a similar field,
- confident knowledge of financial functions, organizational and information systems within a global company,
- existence of excellent communication and project management skills,
- fluency in English,
- B1 driving licence.
- Chartered Accountant knowledge,
- Gross HUF 600,000 - 800,000 depending on experience,
- Benefits and 13th month salary,
- Work tools (phone, lap-top) and full technical support,
- Pool car (required for travel),
- Work from home to protect your health,
- Multinational work environment with a solid background,
- In-career or out-of-position career development,
- Attractive salary, performance-related financial and moral recognition,
- Positive atmosphere, high quality, supportive work environment.
If you are interested and feel this work is for you, do not hesitate to send your CV in hungarian and english here: firstname.lastname@example.org