(Senior) SIEM Security Engineer [ES-011002]
Our partner is the world leader in enterprise applications in terms of software and software-related service revenue. We are looking for a (Senior) SIEM Security Engineer for their organization.
- Place of work:
- Help ensure SIEM solutions meet established security policies and controls,
- oversight of security exceptions,
- develops pioneering approaches to emerging industry trends,
- SIEM systems, software and services security,
- risk analysis and mitigation tracking across different devices and solutions,
- auditing of administrative actions,
- development security standards, policies and procedures.
- 5 years of Information Technology experience Information Security experience- defining, creating, or implementing security requirements,
- 3 years of experience engineering, administering SIEM tools, preferable Splunk and/or LogRythm,
- authentication, authorization, user security (Active Directory, LDAP),
- detailed documentation and diagraming skills,
- platform administration experience (Windows and/or Unix/Linux),
- excellent written and verbal communications skills, including an ability to communicate at appropriate levels with both technical and non-technical contributors, including project managers, systems engineers, developers, and Enterprise Architects
- Project Management Experience,
- experience with Splunk and/or LogRythm,
- automation, scripting, monitoring and alerting,
- internal processes/procedures and supporting Systems,
- undergraduate Degree or Higher Education.