Specialist, SAP Basis [EH-010307]
Our Partner is the world leader in aluminium solutions. Its Shared Services is an internal service provider delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to its locations globally.
- Place of work:
- Working on BASIS related issues as per business priorities,
- act as hands-on System administrator (system monitoring, transport, environment management),
- participate in project deployment like SAP implementation, upgrade, migration rollout. Act as a BASIS / technical focal point for rollout projects, ensuring continuous alignments with project representatives to align on their de-mands,
- drive the planning of technical upgrades alongside all systems in collaboration with the Release Management (as the Release Calendar includes the technical activities also),
- work together with FI, MM, SD, functional consultants, integration experts and ABAP developers,
- act as SOLMAN IS Operator, responsible for scheduled imports,
- act as a technical counterpart of SOLMAN monitoring implementation project.
- 5+ years experience in SAP Basis Administrator role,
- experience with SOLMAN CHARM processes including Cross-System Object lock,
- structured, analytic, problem solving Oriented,
- strong internal drive and motivation to push issue resolution and follow up properly,
- with clear goal setting, ability to work individually, making decisions within the remit of this role and use “management by exception” principle,
- also a good team player, recognizing those situations where sharing workload (supported by appropriate infor-mation sharing) is beneficial,
- global ERP (SAP, preferably SAP HANA) experience,
- MSc or BSc in relevant IT, Engineering or Informatics field,
- fluency in English is a must.