Application Administrator [DTV-010127]
Our partner is looking for an Application Administrator for their team.
- Place of work:
- Operation of a rating and billing system,
- ITIL based ticket administration and documentation (Incident and Change Management),
- Participation in customer and vendor calls,
- Providing on-call support,
- Solving complex problems, doing Root Cause Analysis,
- Capacity planning, performance tuning, optimization related activities,
- Automation related scripting tasks,
- Executing standard operational procedures and ad-hoc customer requests,
- Knowledge sharing
- College/university degree,
- At least 1 year experience in a relevant IT field,
- Knowledge of Linux (including KSH scripting experience),
- Oracle SQL knowledge,
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English and/or German,
- Pro-active attitude,
- Willingness for travelling to Vienna (4-5x / year).
- Experience with any telecom rating & billing system (ex.: Ericcson BSCS),
- Agile methodology knowledge (eg. SCRUM, Kanban board),
- Python language,
- experience with SVN, TOAD, Putty.
- AYCM card,
- language course,
- life and accident insurance.