Key Account Manager [BSM-010818]
Our client is one of the leading clinical trial logistics service providers. Operations adhere to the highest standards through cost effective and responsive solutions. It is an international company with offices in South Africa, Israel, Turkey, Georgia, Russia, Ukraine and Hungary. Their headquarters are based in the UK. They import & export, provide regulatory & customs support, all types of storage, site distribution, they use their own transport for deliveries and sourcing of comparators, rescue medications and ancillary clinical trials equipment.
- Place of work:
- Identification and evaluation of business opportunities according to business best practices, trends and principles.
- Implement activity for prospect business with agreed key accounts that is in line with the strategy to identify and grow new markets and customer streams and develop increasing loyalty amongst existing clients.
- Manages commercial contract issues, negotiations and/or administration of licensing agreements including renewal, new business, invoicing, credit holds, receivable issues and consolidations, involving the appropriate business unit in the execution of the contract where needed.
- Assists in the development of long and short-term objectives to ensure that projects are directed toward achieving the Company’s goals and cost savings.
- Administers contracts in accordance with company and client policies and procedures, provide interpretation and analysis of contract documents and review, evaluate and action client requests for changes in or revisions of contracts.
- Notify the Project Management team upon each contract being executed to allow the set-up of the project to be completed and the contract allocated accordingly to deliver on the service level agreed with the client.
- Ensure all client data is handled in line with the local regulatory requirements and utmost care,
- ensure appropriate information is forwarded to the Finance team for processing and payment is received for all purchases.
- Regular monitor account forecast and other budgets data to determine where improvements can be made, and plan/implement appropriate course of action.
- Achieve maximum sales, revenue or other agreed targets, including maximum profitability on each medical product/service sold, highlighting any variances to the Global Sales Director.
- Remain within budgeted expenditure, discussing any variances with the Global Sales Director.
- Bachelor's or Master`s degree, preferably in Sales, Business Management, Communications, Marketing, Customer Relationship Management, Business Administration,
- knowledge and experience in global, multi-site, multi-cultural organisation,
- a good level understanding of the pharmaceutical industry,
- 3-5 years experience in a Sales Manager/Account Manager/Key Account Manager or Business Development Manager or similar sales related position,
- fluent in English language written and verbal,
- good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word applications,
- strategic thinker and good commercial acumen,
- able to travel (mainly accross Europe),
- reliable, punctual and organised,
- logical, honest, innovative.
- The Company offers a remote working solution with 20% business travelling across Europe. There is a possibility of visiting the Client’s offices whenever you need to for meetings or to socialise with colleagues across Europe.
- As the Company is expanding globally and growing every day, if you would like to participate in global sales projects, they are not going to stop you. All colleagues are part of the global growth of the company and they need enthusiastic colleagues who are eager to learn and develop with them.