Lead Software developer [BN-011115]
Our partner is a market leader life insurance company. We are looking for a Lead Software developer for their organization.
- Place of work:
- Work with business analyst or system analyst and IT architect to determine the low level design, the technical and functional specifications,
- program development: create the code according to the company's coding standards.
- ensure project deliverables meet business requirements, perform unit testing,
- understand the communication among the systems and build flexible data models and seamless integration points,
- provide the impacted object list, test and deployment documentation,
- assure that the newly developed function works according to the business specification and/or system specification in the test environment,
- perform/support functional and non-functional test, regression and performance test, support UAT tests and perform code reviews to identify basic technical and logical errors,
- bug discovery and bug fix.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology,
- good programming skills,
- 3- 5 years relevant professional experience in programming or application management,
- good command of written and spoken English,
- can-do attitude, and strong focus to keep the business running and competitive,
- good communication skills and ability to work in a team,
- general understanding of insurance systems.
- Experience of working in a dynamic software development environment using modern tools and techniques (e.g. JIRA, Git, etc.) in the software development lifecycle,
- experience with relational databases,
- knowledge of Java, AS/400, Cobol, Life/400 is an advantage,
- insurance business experience.
- Becoming part of a hard-working and nice team,
- challenging opportunity within an exciting multinational environment,
- taking part and delivering strategic transformation,
- opportunity to join a prestigious, successful and internationally well-known company,
- competitive remuneration.