User Insight Specialist [BAV-021121]
Our parner is one of the world's biggest cosmetic company on the market. We are looking for a User Insight Specialist for their organization. This role requires a good understanding of customer analytics, customer behavior, user testing and data modelling.
- Munkavégzés helye:
- Creating surveys, conducting focus groups & interviews face to face & remotely,
- gathering insight from Customers/Representatives/Sales Leaders/Zone Managers to determine their needs, aspiration and pain points,
- creating personas & empathy maps,
- create and manage analytics strategy for digital,
- develop in depth analysis for all customer segments across each stage of their journey,
- collaborate with core business stakeholders to develop analytics briefs and ensure these are aligned to wider business objectives,
- create in depth behavioural insight presentations with associated recommendations and action plans,
- develop advanced analytical models to support personalisation strategies and collaborate with other functions to implement these within our customer database and IT systems,
- support innovation initiatives by measuring all of marketing’s test and learn activities,
- responsible for sharing analytics knowledge and techniques across the wider function.
- Experience in a market research / customer insight position,
- experience managing qualitative and quantitative end-to-end research projects and continuous tracking, experience in analytical tracking of brand health metrics and customer experience feedback would be beneficial,
- skilled in statistical analysis and in communicating insight succinctly and clearly,
- proven track record of monitoring results and ability to work and prioritise under stress,
- ability to manage several virtual teams at the same time,
- ability to manage the priorities of the project team to achieve own objectives in context of conflicting functional priorities,
- fluent English.