Delivery Manager (IT e-commerce applications) [BAV-011213]
Our parner is one of the world's biggest cosmetic company on the market. We are currently recruiting for a Delivery Manager to join our Budapest IT Centre of Excellence.
- Place of work:
- to lead and manage colleagues responsible for agile product deliveries – Scrum Masters and the Release Manager,
- to act as an agile coach to firmly ensure agile delivery becomes and stays the standard in the product team, continuously improving the ways of work, closely following performance of underlying product delivery teams and identifying potential areas to change and lead them through this change with clear objectives and expectations,
- needs to be closely partnering with Enterprise Architecture discipline to ensure the best architectural and functional fit of delivered products to enterprise architecture vision and current realities,
- to work very closely with Project Managers delegated by PMO – to best align delivery priorities, roadmaps and product increments with their solicitor initiatives.
- University degree/Computer engineering is prefered,
- 5-7 years in IT delivery with a product mindset and experience in agile product delivery preferably in multinational software application delivery environment,
- experience in leading small teams,
- excellent Problem Solver,
- proficiency in English.
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus,
- attractive benefit package (cafeteria, company car),
- interesting and challenging projects,
- long term career path in an international environment,
- great located office.