Subject Matter Expert, SAP MM [AS-040717]
Our Partner have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries. The Shared Services Organisation is an internal service provider of the global company, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to more than 100 locations.
- Place of work:
- The Subject Matter Expert (SME) is the solution expert of Material Management (MM) module in SAP,
- SME is considered as the “go-to” person when detailed setup or solution design questions are to be addressed on MM functional area,
- Creation of the Functional Design Documentation (FDD) including: Detailed solution design/ Test scenarios/scripts to validate the solution,
- Within the Operational Support process SME is considered as 3rd level support,
- Act as liaison with the live businesses to: proactively engage with solution proposals; keep up networking within the respective functional area/module; ensure leveraging best practices,
- Tightly collaborates with the Global Solution Architects to: ensure global template consistency, solution fits across business areas,
- Supports multiple projects and BAU activities,
- Reviews and supports testing of the developer code for developments in conjunction with developers and liaises and resolves faults identified with the Data Migration / Integration and Testing teams in support of testing cycles,
- Area of responsibility: standard costing, actual costing, cost centre accounting, internal order accounting, reporting and analysis.
- 5+ years plus working experience with SAP or variant in a hands on project environment,
- Experience in enterprise-level SAP projects using waterfall methodology throughout the whole life cycle,
- Expert level understanding of the SAP product suite,
- Extensive experience with SAP configuration, including workflows, validation rules, and security controls,
- Experience defining business requirements, writing functional design documentation,
- Expert level experience of SAP modules and underlying architecture design,
- Experience in designing SAP software components,
- Experience integrating SAP with different business systems, as well as working with integration tools,
- Expert level understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies,
- Expert in depth understanding of business functions, specific knowledge of Material Management (MM) module,
- College or University (IT /Business) degree or equivalent,
- Strong spoken and written English,
- SAP implementation experience in multinational environment,
- Travelling willingnes 50% within Europe.
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus),
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization.