Specialist SAP Data Migration [AS-030717]
We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within aluminium manufacturing through our extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing businesses. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, with our headquarters located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of the global Sapa company, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to more than 100 locations where Sapa operates. With our more than 500+ employees in the Sapa Shared Services located in 20 countries we have one common goal; to provide the best services to our clients. Our Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár as Center of Excellence (Hungary), Pittsburgh (USA) and Jaipur (India).
The new SAP team will be loacated in Budapest.
- Place of work:
- Support the SAP Data Migration Manager to execute the end to end ERP Data Migration Strategy,
- Document the ERP Data entity model,
- Preserve the integrity of the Data Migration for the global template,
- Execute Data Migration test cycles in accordance with the agreed ERP testing and DM strategies,
- Execute Data Migration test scripts in accordance with the agreed ERP test cycles,
- Coordinate the formal capture, analysis and remedial action of data related faults found as part of the testing cycles,
- Coordinate site data cleansing activity,
- Execute Extract, Translate and Load (ETL) processes and protocols e.g. data repositories, extract histories, error trapping conventions, error resolution processes and sign-off criteria,
- Operate the agreed ETL toolset and processes,
- Update test rig to capture test scripts, sequencing, faults, patches and remedial actions as a result of data related faults,
- Liaise with the configuration manager to preserve the integrity of the Data and supporting materials.
- 5+ years working experience of performing Data Migration and Integration activity within large scale complex SAP programmes or projects,
- Full lifecycle ERP experience in an SAP manufacturing (multinational) environment with specific understanding of manufacturing, supply chain, shop floor, commercial and finance processes and operations,
- College or University (IT /Business) Degree or Equivalent,
- Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP) or equivalent,
- Functional knowledge of ERP systems general architecture; broad understanding of business functions, specific knowledge of ETL methodology, tools and processes,
- Technical expertise in: Data Models, Database Design Oracle SQL or MS SQL, Access queries & report writing
- Data driven and has analytical approach,
- Strong spoken and written English,
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus),
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization.