Specialist SAP Testing&Training FICO [AS-030715]
We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within aluminium manufacturing through our extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing businesses. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, with our headquarters located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of the global Sapa company, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to more than 100 locations where Sapa operates. With our more than 500+ employees in the Sapa Shared Services located in 20 countries we have one common goal; to provide the best services to our clients. Our Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár as Center of Excellence (Hungary), Pittsburgh (USA) and Jaipur (India).
The new SAP team will be loacated in Budapest.
- Place of work:
- Conduct the various test cycles as defined in the testing strategy and deliver ERP training content to site staff as part of the onboarding process,
- Support the Testing and Training Manager in the development of the ERP Testing and Training Strategy and of the Training User Needs Analysis (TUNA) approach to be adopted for ERP training,
- Support the Testing and Training Manager in the design, development and maintenance of ERP training courses, of the training feedback analysis process, of the ERP training portal, of the ERP Training Course content and material (e.g. Training Materials, Desk Instructions, FAQ’s), an agreed set of test scripts in accordance with the agreed ERP test cycles based on the functional design document,
- Execution unit, stress, volume, systems integration testing, data , Conference Room Pilot, User Acceptance Test and Operational Acceptance testing,
- Execute the formal capture, analysis and remedial action (issue management) of faults found as part of the testing cycles – defect management,
- Coordinate the application of hot fixes and patch updates as a result of faults found during test cycle execution,
- Maintain a test rig to capture test scripts, sequencing, faults, patches and remedial actions (repository).
- 3+ years plus working experience in the design and delivery of SAP testing and training material,
- Full lifecycle experience in an SAP manufacturing (multinational) environment with specific understanding of manufacturing, supply chain, shop floor, commercial and finance processes and operations,
- College or University (IT /Business) Degree or Equivalent,
- Functional Knowledge of SAP systems general architecture, broad understanding of business functions, specific knowledge of Finance and Controlling (FICO) SAP modules,
- Strong Multi-media skills,
- Strong spoken and written English,
- Strong consulting skills required to deliver training content,
- Outgoing, consultative, engaging, good communicator,
- Project Management SAP implementation experience in multinational environment.
- Willingnes to travel 50% within Europe.
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus),
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization.