Manager SAP Data Migration [AS-020717]
We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within aluminium manufacturing through our extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing businesses. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, with our headquarters located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of the global Sapa company, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to more than 100 locations where Sapa operates. With our more than 500+ employees in the Sapa Shared Services located in 20 countries we have one common goal; to provide the best services to our clients. Our Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár as Center of Excellence (Hungary), Pittsburgh (USA) and Jaipur (India).
The new SAP team will be loacated in Budapest.
- Place of work:
- The primary role of the Data Migration Manager is to design, develop, maintain and execute the end to end SAP Data Migration Strategy
- Document the SAP data entity model,
- Design, develop and coordinate the integrity of the data migration and its environments for the global template,
- Design, develop and maintain an agreed set of data migration test cycles in accordance with the agreed ERP deployment testing and DM strategies and an agreed set of data migration test scripts in accordance with the agreed ERP test cycles,
- Coordinate the execution of data test scripts, the formal capture, analysis and remedial action of data related faults found as part of the testing cycles and site data cleansing activity,
- Design, develop, implement and execute Extract, Translate and Load (ETL) processes and protocols e.g. data repositories, extract histories, error trapping conventions, error resolution processes and sign-off criteria,
- Design functional specifications for Data Extracts, Translations and Loads (ETL),
- Source appropriate ETL toolset,
- Design, develop and implement data reconciliation processes and controls,
- Update test rig to capture test scripts, sequencing, faults, patches and remedial actions as a result of data related faults,
- Liaise with the configuration manager to preserve the integrity of the Data environments and supporting materials.
- 5+ years working experience of managing Data Migration and Integration stage ERP projects,
- Full lifecycle SAP experience in an SAP manufacturing environment with specific understanding of manufacturing, supply chain, shop floor, commercial and finance processes and operations,
- College or University (IT /Business) degree or Equivalent,
- Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP) or equivalent,
- Functional knowledge of SAP systems general architecture; broad understanding of business functions,
- Specific knowledge of ETL methodology, tools and processes,
- Technical expertise in: Data Models, Database Design Oracle SQL or MS SQL, Access queries & report writing,
- Strong spoken and written English,
- People Management Experience with remote/dotted line management of staff in multiple countries,
- Strong management skills to enforce appropriate deliverable of team members,
- Leadership quality including the ability to motivate, inspire, counsel and facilitate individuals and teams to take responsibility and accountability,
- SAP implementation experience in multinational environment,
- People Change Management experience as part of ERP implementation at a location.
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus),
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization.