Manager SAP Testing and Training [AS-020715]
We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within aluminium manufacturing through our extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing businesses. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, with our headquarters located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of the global Sapa company, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to more than 100 locations where Sapa operates. With our more than 500+ employees in the Sapa Shared Services located in 20 countries we have one common goal; to provide the best services to our clients. Our Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár as Center of Excellence (Hungary), Pittsburgh (USA) and Jaipur (India).
The new SAP team will be loacated in Budapest.
- Place of work:
- Design, develop and execute the end to end ERP Testing Strategy including integrations,
- Design the testing environment and coordinate the integrity of the Testing environment for the global template,
- Liaise with the configuration manager to preserve the integrity of the test environment and supporting materials,
- Design, develop and maintain an agreed set of test cycles in accordance with the agreed ERP testing strategy and a test rig to capture test scripts, sequencing, faults, patches and remedial actions,
- Coordinate the execution of unit, stress, volume, systems integration testing, data , Conference Room Pilot, User Acceptance Test and Operational Acceptance testing,
- Coordinate the formal capture, analysis and remedial action (issue management) of faults found as part of the testing cycles,
- Development of ERP training Strategy,
- Design, development and ongoing maintenance of Training User Needs Analysis (TUNA) approach to ERP, ERP Training Courses and content and end user feedback analysis and training portal,
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods and training plans for roles in SAP templates,
- Identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives that ensure successful adoption of the new SAP and FSS target Operating Model, systems and processes,
- Enhance employees’ skills, performance, productivity and quality of work through the adoption of shared service offerings.
- 5+ years plus working experience of managing testing stage ERP projects,
- Expert in Test Strategy, Test Cycle and Test script development and execution and designing Training Strategies, plans, content, delivery and continuous improvement feedback processes within an ERP environment,
- Managing external vendors, both performance and financial and managing multiple test streams within a project/programme,
- Experience of embedding testing into an organisation with clear demonstration of introducing policies and practices into an organisation,
- Excellent communication and relationship skills at all levels, including senior stakeholder engagement,
- Testing qualifications such as ISTQB or ISEB or qualification by experience,
- Knowledge of SAP systems general architecture, broad understanding of business functions, specific knowledge of the testing lifecycle, phase testing objectives, entry/exit acceptance, and risk-based approaches to testing cycle definition,
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs,
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc),
- Full lifecycle ERP experience in an SAP manufacturing (multinational) environment with specific understanding of manufacturing, supply chain, shop floor, commercial and finance processes and operations,
- College or University (IT /Business) Degree or Equivalent,
- Strong spoken and written English,
- People Management Experience with remote/dotted line management of staff in multiple countries,
- Travelling willingnes 50% within Europe.
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus),
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization.