Solution Architect - SAP MM [AS-010721]
We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within aluminium manufacturing through our extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing businesses. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, with our headquarters located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of the global Sapa company, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to more than 100 locations where Sapa operates. With our more than 500+ employees in the Sapa Shared Services located in 20 countries we have one common goal; to provide the best services to our clients. Our Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár as Center of Excellence (Hungary), Pittsburgh (USA) and Jaipur (India).
The new SAP team will be loacated in Budapest.
- Place of work:
- Ensuring that core SAP configuration and associated developments are designed and built according to business, SAP and 3rd party solution best practice in connection with the MM business processes,
- Supporting the SAP OTC Solution Manager to ensure the Global template integrity is maintained,
- Formerly analysing and documenting business requirements to an agreed format and standard on Material Management (MM) area,
- Providing evidence based recommendations to the Solution team for Request for changes on an agreed basis e.g. MOSCOW (Must have / Should have / Could have / Would like to have but won’t get) in accordance with agreed ERP design principles,
- Review and approve Functional Design Documents for proof of concept and/or specific SAP / 3rd party software solutions based on agreed request for change,
- Reviewing and supporting testing developer code for developments in conjunction with developers,
- Liaising and resolving faults identified with the Data Migration / Integration and Testing teams in support of testing cycles,
- Working closely with equivalent Technical Architect role to jointly design and agree SAP and / or 3rd party software solutions.
- 5+ years plus working experience with SAP or variant in a hands on project environment,
- Experience in enterprise-level SAP projects using waterfall methodology throughout the whole life cycle with repeated and demonstrable success,
- Expert level understanding of the SAP product suite,
- Extensive experience with SAP configuration, including workflows, validation rules, and security controls,
- Experience defining business requirements, writing functional design documentation,
- Experience in documenting current state business processes and wireframing system designs using process flow diagram tools, UML, sequence diagrams as well as making recommendations for future state improved processes and system designs in accordance with the agreed ERP Design principles,
- Expert level experience defining the system architecture landscape,
- Experience in designing SAP software components,
- Experience integrating SAP with different business systems, as well as working with integration tools,
- Expert level understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies,
- Full lifecycle ERP experience in an ERP manufacturing (multinational) environment,
- College or University (IT /Business) Degree,
- Expert in depth understanding of business functions and SAP - specific knowledge of Material Management (MM) modules,
- Expert SAP technical knowledge,
- Expert Integration understanding,
- Strong spoken and written English,
- Travelling willingnes 50% within Europe.
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus),
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization.