IT Solution Architect [AN-010709]
The IT solution architect is mainly reasponsible to plan, drive and maintain the company's IT architecture and technology stack in line with the business stategy. Makes technology decisions and continously looks for new technologies to support business areas getting more digital. Being a change agent of agile methodologies and transformation within the IT department and across the company.
- Place of work:
- Works closely with IT governance and decision makers in other departments in order to identify and recommend supportive technology solutions for the business needs. Supports Product owners, Principal Product owner, Release Train Engineer in program planning. Prepares high level IT architectural solutions for complex requirements for the quarterly planning.
- Responsible for designing solutions to implement business functionalities and processes which affect more IT systems and/or needs integration.
- Identifies the necessary system modifications and/or new functions, software components and technologies to be used. Prepares feasibility studies if required considering more options.
- Shapes the scope of the projects by defining IT architectural deliverables, prerequisites, risks and dependencies, provides estimates and takes part in solution planning. If required takes part in tender process to evaluate available solutions and support the management decision by giving proposals.
- Builds good relationship within Company and other Business Units, as member of International Architect Team responsible for the implementation of common target architecture considering local goals.
- Based on the detailed planned architecture define the new or amend systems, software components and techologies. Responsible for definition and analysis of technological enablers / epics and non-functional requirements across the company.
- Responsible for planning interfaces between the software components, defining applied technology and communication protocolls and planning and defining the IT architecture.
- Participates in regular review and audit processes, prepares / provides the required architectural documentation and follows-up the implementation of actions for the findings.
- Plans continous delivery platform(s) for various technologies (AS400, Delphi, Pega, MS Dynamics, Java, ESB, etc.) and support development, operations and infrastructure teams to build and improve it.
- Preparation of the local IT strategy reflecting on Group requirements, and deliver a roadmap in alignment with the overall strategy of the Hungarian company. Propose simplification and cost reduction initiatives for IT processes, technologies and practices.
- Education: University/College - specialization of Computer Science/IT
- Fluent English
- Work experience: 5-10 yrs
- Financial or insurance industry experience is advantageous