Network and Telecommunications Engineer (Avaya) [AN-010302]
Our partner is an insurance and asset management company active in 18 countries, with a strong presence in a number of European countries and Japan, with more than 15,000 employees,. We are looking for a Network and Telecommunications Engineer for their organization.
- Place of work:
- Ensure the suitable operations of infrastructure Systems,
- operating Avaya Telephony and connected Systems,
- manage and maintain the systems both hardware and software on infrastructure level,
- provide L2 support,
- managing Cisco Layer 1-3 networking Systems,
- administration of the managed Systems,
- comply with corporate’s and regulatory standards.
- Minimum 2 years relevant professional experience,
- in-depth knowledge of PBX, IVR and telephony Systems,
- in-depth knowledge of TCP/IP, IPv4,
- good command of English in written and spoken forms.
- Knowledge of Avaya Systems,
- Windows Server Administration knowledge,
- Red Hat Linux knowledge,
- Powershell knowledge.
- Becoming part of a flexible, supportive and agile team,
- challenging opportunity within an exciting multinational environment,
- opportunity to join a prestigious, successful and internationally well-known company,
- competitive remuneration.