JAVA Developer [AN-010208]
Our partner is a market leader life insurance company. We are looking for a JAVA Developer for their organization.
- Place of work:
- Work with Business analyst or system analyst and IT Architect to determine the low level design, the technical and functional specifications.
- Program development: create the code according to the client’s coding standards. Ensure project deliverables meet business requirements. Perform unit testing;
- Understand the communication among the systems and build flexible data models and seamless integration points;
- Provide the impacted object list, test and deployment documentation;
- Assure that the newly developed function works according to the business specification and/or system specification in the test environment.
- Perform/support functional and non-functional test, regression and performance test. Support UAT tests and perform code reviews to identify basic technical and logical errors;
- Bug discovery and bug fix.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field/Business Informatics Engineer,
- fluency of English (both in written and verbal),
- we are looking for both junior and senior Java developers with 1 to 5 years experiences,
- good problem-solving, result-focused personality,
- can-do attitude, and strong focus to keep the business running and competitive,
- good communication skills and ability to work in a team,
- affinity towards learning new technologies,
- Java SE, JAVA EE, SQL, Maven knowledge,
- knowledge of Web/J2EE technologies, frameworks (EJB3, JSF , Web services),
- knowing new technology in developing tools,
- be up to date regarding the used technologies.
- Becoming part of an enthusiastic, agile and young team,
- challenging opportunity within an exciting multinational environment,
- opportunity to cooperate closely with the business,
- your extra miles are recognized and appreciated,
- opportunity to join a prestigious, successful and internationally well-known company,
- competitive remuneration.