Team Lead, SAP Cloud Operations [AH-010905]
Our Partner is the world leader in aluminium solutions. Its Shared Services is an internal service provider delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to its locations globally. We are looking for a Team Lead, SAP Cloud Operations for their organization.
- Place of work:
- Act as owner of the technical landscape – primary counterpart of the SAP Technical Landscape Owner,
- ensure the technical aspects of SAP solution are in line with best practices (printer management, integrations, batch queue management, transport management),
- responsible for reporting, troubleshooting, performance monitoring and tuning of SAP HANA applications and data-bases,
- reviews and proposes updates to SAP system patches and parameters,
- work closely with release manager to design and follow the release and change management processes,
- manage the SAP basis administrators
- manage workload of the team,
- assigning issues,
- oversee progress,
- ensure proper status updates
- oversee the quality of work and ensure the right service level,
- define objectives for team members,
- training and coaching,
- act as hands-on Senior Basis administrator,
- ensure the SAP installation meets compliance requirements (Security, Authorization, Change management).
- 6+ years experience in SAP technical role,
- SAP Basis and ERP understanding,
- proven ability to manage team,
- relevant University or College Degree,
- strong spoken and written English.