ERP Operations Manager Europe (AX&SAP) [AH-010619]
The ERP Operations Manager owns the customer relationship in the respective region and accountable for SAP and Dynamics AX operations, availability, ERP help chain and service level.
- Place of work:
- Ensures negotiated OLA’s and SLA's are met. This includes availability and service level demand management targets to support the business at a justifiable cost.
- Design, improves and operate the SAP support organization and processes
- Realize demand needs, availability requirements, compiling availability plans, monitoring availability, and designing and monitoring planned maintenance obligations.
- Oversee day to day management of the supporting ITIL processes including change, problem and incident management, request fulfilment and continuous service improvement.
- Accountable for compliance and Internal Control Requirements on the production environment
- Contribute to the strategy for Global ERP operational services
- Management face & escalation point to customers
- Accountable for operational handover from projects
- Utilize in - or outsourced delivery model pending on financial and capacity needs
- Drive improvements within the operational service structure to achieve better customer satisfactions
- Review future project and operations support need and develop resource base accordingly
- Define objectives for the department and its employees
- Manage operation team
- Five years plus designing, implementing and operating ITIL based Service Management organisation structures and processes in a global business
- Designed and managed ITIL processes in an SAP and or shared services environment on a global basis
- Relevant University or College Degree
- ITIL certified / PRINCE2 / SAP/Solman
- Strong spoken and written English
- Strong people management skills
- Multinational environment
- Dynamic career development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- 13th month pay
- Performance-based bonus
- Christmas benefit
- Possibility of a voluntary pension fund
- Health Insurance