SAP Program Delivery Manager [AH-010328]
The SAP S4/HANA Program Delivery Manager (Europe and Asia) role has overall responsibility for the successful deployment of the S4/HANA solution into sites.
- Place of work:
- responsible for the design and implementation of an effective control framework in support of the deployment of the ERP solution into new sites.
- the selection of suitably qualified project managers, development of project planning, resource management, budgeting and forecasting, risk and Issues and status reporting processes and products in line with the new Target Operating Model Methodology,
- accountable to the Service Management Board for timely, accurate, transparent and objective status reporting on inflight deployment projects,
- responsible for supporting Project Managers and sites in the brokering and mediation of solutions with regard to quality, cost and time objectives between the ERP Solution Delivery and ERP Operations,
- responsible for fulfilling demand received from Demand management process,
- ERP program delivery is the supplier for ERP Service Operations for training , testing , setup services, data migration,
- Take strategic decisions for ERP Program Delivery,
- Drive improvements within ERP Program delivery to optimise project rollout, cost, time and quality,
- Identify potential areas where are professional gaps and major consultancy is currently or planned to be utilized,
- Review future project and BAU support need and develop resource base accordingly,
- Manage and control all employees within ERP Program Delivery organisation
- Setup & maintain organization structure for optimized work division and service delivery,
- Assign resources to projects, plan headcount according to potential work needs,
- Conduct people performance management processes,
- Ensure backups of key / critical service areas exits,
- Ensure company policies are communicated within the organization,
- Create and monitor department budget vs actual during the entire year and make necessary steps if needed.
- 12+ years Programme/Project Management work experience in large scale complex multi-site SAP (ERP) programmes and projects,
- Designes and implemented Programme and Project Control Frameworks within a complex multi-site, geographically disperse ERP environment (manufacturing industry is preferred),
- Higher degree,
- Prince2, MSP preferred
- Strong spoken and written English,
- Remote/dotted line people management experience - strong management skills,
- Proven track record in managing succesful ERP programmes,
- Inclusive, consultative, proactive, strong personality with strong communication skills,
- Willingnes to travel.
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus),
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization.